Discover the ‘Smart Recipe’ approach to creating a joyful and engaged team that works smarter, delights customers and boosts the bottom line.
Join us for a 4-part “Smart” Manager Happy Hour series featuring strategy discussions with Gerry Pierce, Smart Recipe Consulting VP Innovation, and former SVP of Human Resources at Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
October 3, 10, 17 and 24 | 3:00 – 5:30 pm | Locust Hill Country Club • 2000 Jefferson Road • Pittsford, NY 14534
Only $195 per session. Seating is limited.
October 3: Smart Empowerment
The “Secret Sauce” for increasing trust and delivering incredible customer service. The “Secret Sauce” for increasing trust and delivering incredible customer service.
- Remove barriers to customer satisfaction
- Create a sense of ownership and trust with your people
- Learn techniques that you can implement immediately
October 10: Smart Learning
A simple road map to increase employee competency and knowledgeable service.a simple road map to increase employee competency and knowledgeable service.
- Understand your organization’s process for learning
- Provide careers, not jobs
- Learn faster than the competition
October 17: Smart Improvement
A step-by-step process that leads to lasting change and innovation for your customers. A step-by-step process that leads to lasting change and innovation for your customers.
- Learn the process for innovation
- Foster ideas and watch them come to life
- Stay two steps ahead of the customer
October 24: Smart Culture
Strengthen your organization’s culture of service based on a set of shared values to promote a “family feeling.”
- Create a framework for decision making
- Understand the power of storytelling
- On-board your people with a shared set of values